We all are facing a very tough time in this global pandemic. People are guided to stay at home. In the situation of a global pandemic, the banking and other hospitality services are closed. Banks start introducing their internet banking playful so that the users can operate their banking from their homes. YONO SBI has exactly solved this problem for their SBI account holders.
In this discussion, we’re going to discuss the YONO by SBI platform introduced by the State Bank of India. If you’re an SBI account holder and want to know and use YONO introduced by the State Bank of India then just stick with us.
What is YONO SBI?
YONO SBI is an application introduced by the State Bank of India. This is an online banking platform that you can easily use to make payments and transactions, book tickets from IRCTC, recharge, shop and many more. This is a complete solution of every banking problem.
The design of this application is taken care of to provide high-quality speed and a safe interface for online transactions. You can easily access this application in part of India. If you want to know about the features of this application then just stick with us.
So, this application attains huge importance for every SBI customer. If you’re an SBI account holder and want to know How to download Yono SBI then see the content below.
How to Download & Register On YONO SBI?
Downloading the Yono SBI application is an easy task. If you’re using an Android-powered mobile device then you can easily download this application on the Google play store. If you’re an iOS user then you can easily download this application from the Apple Store. So, firstly you just have to get the app from your preferred app store and follow the steps below:
- Once the download is finished then you have to log in to the Yono SBI app.
- At this step, you have to register yourself on the platform. Open the SBI Yono app and go to the registration option. You have to enter your account details into it so that you’ll get access to Yono SBI.
- At the next step, you have to enter your MPIN and have to provide the consent of all the terms and conditions. After accepting the terms and conditions click on the “Next” option.
- After proceeding through all the processes, you’ll get access to Yono SBI. Now, you can use all the services of Yono SBI on your mobile.
Note: If you’re a user of SBI internet banking then the login process will be easier. If you’re not using SBI internet banking then you have to register yourself first. Having the login credentials will be beneficial for you to access the services of Yono services. Also, check out SBI Corporate Home Loan Scheme
How to login into YONO SBI?
The log-in process in Yono SBI is very easy. If you’re a beginner and don’t know about the login process then follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the Yono SBI application and put the MPIN (A Six digit number). You have to go through with the registration process first.
- Once you complete the registration process then you’ll get the login credentials like Login username and password. After getting the login credentials, enter them on the login page and proceed to the next step.
- After putting in the login credentials the Yono SBI application will be updated automatically and you’ll get access to the Yono SBI Dashboard.
That’s it, the Yono SBI login process is completed and you’ll get access to all the services of Yono SBI.
What is Yono SBI lite?
Yono SBI lite is a subsidiary platform of Yono SBI. People who are unable to use the Yono SBI application can use Yono SBI lite. The features of Yono SBI lite are limited compared to Yono SBI. In this application, you have to set a 4 digit MPIN number which is 6 in the Yono SBI platform.
This application is filled with all the banking and marketing features which are similar to the Yono SBI application. Also, check out How to Register / Activate SBI Net Banking Online?
So, here we discussed all the information about YONO App by SBI. This application is very useful if you have an account in the State Bank of India. Now, you can manage all the banking services from your mobile. Yono SBI is the most recommended internet banking platform for SBI account holders. It is effective and safe, just go and download Yono SBI or Yono Lite and digitalize your banking.