FASTag is a service that is mandatory for every vehicle for fluent travel on national highways. With the help of FASTag vehicles will get access to travel on national highways. A nominal amount will be charged which is specified by the government in the Toll points.
Having FASTag recharge is compulsory for everyone who’s using highways to travel. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss SBI FasTag. So, if you’re an account holder of the State Bank of India then how can you compete for your recharge from SBI internet banking.
Working of FasTag
FasTag is an account that requires some amount. This amount will be added at the time of registration and once you use this amount then the user will have to recharge in their FasTag account.
The amount of FasTag will be deducted with the help of the number plate of the vehicle. This also helps to maintain the traffic level of the highways.
SBI FasTag online Application form:
Separate banks will provide separately designed facilities for recharging of FasTag in their banking platform. If you’re a user of SBI then you can easily recharge your FasTag by accessing the net banking platform of SBI.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of SBI FasTag. Use this link https://fastag.onlinesbi.com which will directly land you on the official website of FasTag internet banking. Well, it was also seen that this website will not work properly in certain web browsers so make sure that you’re using a high-quality and trusted web browser with an active internet.
- To register yourself into SBI Fastag you have to visit the POS center of SBI with your vehicle. This procedure is executed for verification of the vehicle. If you are willing to know the locations of the POS center of SBI FasTag then click on the link below https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/PoSAgentLocations. This link will show a webpage where you’ll get a complete list of available POS centers where you have to visit your vehicle.
- You can also call on 1800 11 0018 number to get extra guidance about the procedure and queries.
- It’s time to apply for the SBI FasTag. You have to collect all the suggested or required documents and file them in your application form. Once you submit the application form then the representative of SBI FasTag will verify it and affix this data for the FasTag widescreen.
- A message will be received on your device which also attains the details of your FasTag account. This attains your username and password for the FasTag account. Keep this SMS safe and do not share it with anyone. Once you’ll get registered with the FasTag then you just have to login into your account and complete the recharge of FasTag using SBI internet banking services.
How to Login SBI FasTag Online?
If you’re a beginner and don’t know how to use the login id and password of Fastag then the below steps will help you a lot.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website FasTag. You can use this link https://fastag.onlinesbi.com to directly land on the official webpage of FasTag.
- Once you visit the official website of FasTag then some balked columns are available where you have to put your login credentials. Now, use your login ID and password which you get from SMS at the time of registration.
- After entering the login credentials you just have to click to proceed and your FasTag account will automatically open after a wait Of few seconds.
Also Read: How to Recharge FasTag Using HDFC Bank?
SBI FasTag Charges
We have discussed everything related to Fastag except the charges you have to pay for registering into FasTag. See the content below to understand the charges you have to pay.
- Issuance Charges:- You have to pay Rs. 100 as the insurance charge of FasTag. This amount will be charged after inclusive of all the taxes.
- Other charges:- After paying the insurance charges you have to pay a categorized amount of charges to reach the Fastag. When you close your FasTag amount then you’ll get this amount back. These charges will depend upon the type of vehicle you attain. Also, you have to maintain the minimum limit of amount according to your vehicle.
- If you have Car, Jeep, and other commercial vehicles then you have to maintain the minimum balance of 200 in your Fastag account.
- For LCV (Light commercial vehicle) the amount changed to 300.
- All the vehicles except commercial vehicles and LCV vehicles will take the recharge of 400 in FasTag. All types of Truck construction machinery Axle vehicles are included in this list.
How to do online recharge on Fastag via SBI?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of SBI FasTag services. Follow this link https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/ to get access to the FasTag platform.
- Log in to your account with the help of a username and password.
- Now, find the option of “Tag Recharge” and make a click on it.
- At this step, you just have to enter the amount which you want to recharge and click on “Pay Now”.
- A popup window will open on your screen where you have to choose the patent method which you like to do. After entering all the details click on Pay now and wait for a few seconds.
- Once the recharge is completed then you’ll get a confirmation message from FasTag.
Here we discussed FasTag and I’m sure that now you’ll get an idea about how you can easily recharge your FasTag with the help of the SBI Fastag platform. Just go and get your recharge done now.