FasTag is a way by which you can enjoy uninterrupted and extremely fast traveling. FasTag is a government service that allows you to travel on highways and other fast routes to your destination. Well, it’s not free and you have to pay the reliable charges according to the toll you are crossing. Well, Fastag is an Account where you have to deposit some amount that you pay during traveling to a national highway or other highways. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss how you can recharge FasTag using ICICI Bank Net banking services?
So, if you’re a User of ICICI Bank and want to know how you can take your balance in your FasTag then just stick with this article.
You can apply for the FasTag services in 2 different ways: Offline and online. The procedure of both types of application is different so let’s take a short discussion on it.
How to Apply for FasTag?
We discussed above that you can apply in 2 ways online and offline. So, without wasting any time let’s get to the point.
If you want to activate the FasTag services offline then you have to the POS counter which stands for Post on sale. Here you can apply for offline Fastage services. You can easily find these offices in the RTOs, Petrol Pumps, and many Tools Booths. You can register for all types of places here easily and hence you’ll get your fasting activated.
Well, the government personally doesn’t suggest you choose this type of mode for using FasTag. The government suggests you take the FasTag available through electronic payment. We also prefer you to go online for recharging your FasTag.
Online mode is easy and effective. You can easily recharge your FasTag by using the official website of FasTag online. See the below content to know about the process of recharging the FasTag Online.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of FasTag.org.
- Once you visit the official website of FasTag then you have to click on the option of “Apply Online”.
- Now, you can select your bank like ICICI or SBI whichever you prefer.
- Now, you have to complete your registration which asks for your documentation. You have to upload all your documents here to get registered in FasTag.
In one mode (If you’re looking for a customer of ICICI bank) you can directly purchase the FasTag through your bank. See the process to get your FasTag Registered directly through your bank.
- Firstly, visit the official website of ICICI bank. You can directly visit the website by clicking on this link https://www.icicibank.com/.
- A Pop-up alert will come on your screen. This pop-yo is related to FasTag. You just have to click on the option of “Buy Now”.
- Now, you have to enter your details with the details of your vehicle. You also have to upload the relevant documents which you have to upload in the portal.
So, these are the ways by which you can rapidly complete the registration of your vehicle in the services of FasTag. Once your registration is completed then you just have to recharge your account.
How to recharge FasTag using ICICI Bank?
Recharging the FasTag is very easy. You can easily complete the process by following some easy steps. You have to follow the steps and notes which are discussed below to keep your FasTag recharged.
- Firstly, visit the official website of ICICI bank. Here you have to log in to your account by putting in the acquired login credentials.
- You have to select the option of recharging the FasTag and you’re able to recharge your FasTag by using any online patent option like NEFT, IMPS, and others.
- You can also use a Credit and Debit Card for recharging the FasTag.
So, here we discussed How you can easily recharge FasTag with ICICI bank. This is one of the easiest processes to make your traveling more effective. You just have to take care that your FasTag is linked with your bank account or wallet.
In the above section, we discussed How you can use FasTag services to make your traveling easy and effective but A question must arise about the charge of FasTag.
- To start the services of FasTag for your vehicle you just have to pay the security money and a minimum recharge money in the initial time. The security fee is also called the Tag joining Fees.
- The Tag Joining fee is 99.12 INR. This amount is declared in the inclusion of Goods and Service Tax.
- The refundable security deposit in FasTag is 200 INR and the minimum amount of recharge is also declared as 200 INR.
- After that, you can recharge your FasTag or the amount will be directly dedicated to your bank account if your account is linked with your account bank.
Take a special conscious to link your bank account with your FasTag. Once you complete this then the amount of FasTag will automatically deduct from the bank account.
So, here we discussed How to recharge fastag using ICICI Bank net banking. Well, if you didn’t activate your net banking services in ICICI bank then we have a dedicated article on it where we discussed how you can easily activate your internet banking in ICICI bank. FasTag is one of the most common and effective services which makes your traveling easy and enjoyable. While doing registration make sure that you’re uploading your documents in the official website of FasTag.