If you’re a user of HDFC internet banking then I’m sure that you’re enjoying high-quality and highly secure banking services on your mobile and other devices. If you’re traveling then having a FasTag is very important. Well, FasTag is a service that allows you to take the service of highways to make your distance and traveling easy. You have to recharge your FasTag to continue the service.
Through this article, you will come to know how your Net banking services will help you to recharge your FasTag. Yes, it is true that if you’re a customer of HDFC internet banking then you’re able to recharge your FasTag with the help of the HDFC internet banking portal.
How to Recharge FasTag Using HDFC Bank?
There is not a single way by which you can easily recharge your FasTag with the help of the internet banking of HDFC bank. The below content attains the top 4 ways by which you can easily recharge your FasTag with the help of HDFC bank internet Banking.
With the help of HDFC official website
This is one of the easiest ways to recharge your FasTag with the help of the official website of HDFC internet banking. Follow the steps which are listed below to know about the steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of HDFC bank. Make sure that you’re using a trusted browser and an active internet.
- Now, login into your account with the help of login credentials and find the option of “Bills & Payment”. Once you find it click on this accordingly.
- A Tag of FasTag icon is available on the webpage. Make a click on it and select to Pay.
- It’s time to enter the details about your vehicle and yourself. You have to enter your vehicle registration number, wallet ID, and other required details. Now, click on Pay Tab.
- Now, you have to enter the payment amount which you want to add to your account. So, you can easily enter the amount under the limit and click to proceed.
Hence, the process of recharging the FasTag with the internet banking of HDFC bank is completed. Now, you can easily enjoy the services of FasTag without any interruption. Also, check out How to Register / Login HDFC Credit Card Net Banking?
Using the HDFC MobileBanking
HDFC Mobile Banking is also a great way to completely recharge your FasTag. So, if you’re using HDFC Banking mobile application then you may follow the steps given as follows:
- Firstly, you have to open your HDFC mobile banking application. Make sure that you’re preferring active internet.
- Now, open the platform of HDFC mobile Banking and input all the credentials which lead you to access your HDFC internet banking account.
- At this step, you have to find the option of “Add Biller”. This option will easily visible on your screen. Click on it and find the option of FasTag.
- Open the HDFC FasTag option which will open a new page on your mobile screen.
- Here, you have to enter the details of your vehicle like the register number and many other things. You should also enter your wallet ID for future reference.
- At this step, you have to complete the recharge process by selecting the biller’s name and the amount on which you have to recharge your account.
- You can also link your account from your FasTag account in The mobile banking services of HDFC bank.
Hence, your FasTag recharge is completed by entering the amount and proceeding to the recharge. So, you can easily enjoy FasTag services by recharging your FasTag account with the help of HDFC bank internet banking. Also, check out How to Recharge FasTag Using ICICI Bank Net Banking or App?
HDFC PayZap is also a great application by which you can easily recharge your FasTag in seconds with the help of mobile and active internet.
- Firstly, open the PayZap application on your mobile. If you didn’t download this application firstly go and download the application now.
- Enter your login credentials to login into your account. If you didn’t make your account then complete the registration and open your ID.
- Enter the application and click on the option of “Recharge/BillsPay”. Now, go on the option of Billpay which can be also recognized with the name of Utility.
- Select the icon of FasTag and click on it. Now, enter your details like your vehicle registration number, wallet ID, and many others.
- Click on the confirm option which will show your current wallet balance. Now, you have to click on the option of recharge and select the amount of which you have to recharge your account.
Don’t forget that you can only recharge up to the maximum limit of FasTag. Hence, your recharge is completed and you’ll get a confirmation notification on your screen.
The FasTag website is one of the safest options to recharge your FasTag account. The whole process to recharge your FasTag account is listed below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of FasTag. You can use this link to access the website of FasTag.
- Now, you just have to click on the recharge option. Make sure that you have to enter your account details like your vehicle registration number and other things.
- At this step, you have to enter the amount which you want to recharge into your account. So, enter the amount in the specified column and click on it.
- At last, you have to click on “the Yes” option.
After a few seconds, you’ll get your recharge done and you can enjoy easy and effective FasTag services with the help of HDFC internet banking.
So, here we discussed the top ways by which you can easily complete the recharge of your FasTag services. Your account or wallet must be linked with your bank account. This will be beneficial for you so that the amount will automatically be deducted from your bank account. Now, just go and use these ways to recharge your FasTag and enjoy uninterrupted traveling.