Government-run plenty of schemes and provides plenty of funds to operate them. Well, the amount of finance for these types of schemes is very high. It is difficult to take a proper record of all the finances done by the government.
Public Finance Management System (PFMS) is the systemized body designed by the government for the management of public finances. Various central Scholarships and government schemes are included under this management system. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss how a person can easily register into PFMS and also examine the procedures related to Payment status, and Reset passwords. So, just stick with this article.
Why Register in PFMS?
The creation of PFMS is done for the proper management of Government schemes and agencies like UP Scholarship and NSP. This platform provides plenty of facilities to the scheme holder so that they’ll get proper updates about the proceedings of the schemes. PFMS helps the students to check scholarship status, Helps the government employees to download their payslips, and is also helpful for registered agencies to ensure proper transparency in fund disbursement of the government.
So, if you’re a government employee or a student who is taking benefits of government scholarship schemes then you should register yourself at PFMS.
If you’re taking benefits of any government scholarship and you don’t know how you can check the payment status of your scheme then see the procedure which is listed below:
- To check the patent status of the Scholarship you have to visit the official website of PFMS. You can easily search your preferred web browser or use this link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx which will directly let you in the official portal of PFMS.
- A new page will open where you have to find the option of “Track NSP payment”. A dedicated form will appear on the screen. You have to carefully fill in all the details which are asked by the portal.
- Fill in the requested details like Bank Name, Account Number, and NSP application ID.
- After filling all the details, fill the captcha code which is present on the screen. After filling all the details click to “Submit”.
- Once the process is completed then a new page will open which attains your scholarship payment status. This procedure is designed for getting the update of the NSP scholarship. For other schemes and scholarships, you just have to visit the official website of PFMS and select the option of ” Know payment status”. By filling in all the details like a bank account number and Captcha code you’ll get the update of your dedicated scheme.
Also Read: How To Login To The EPFO Portal Using UAN?
How to Register New User in PFMS?
If you’re a newbie and don’t have the registration in PFMS then you must complete your registration in the official portal of PFMS immediately. You have to pass through a procedure to register yourself in PFMS. If you’re a newbie and want dedicated procedure guidance then follow the procedure below:
- Firstly, you have to open the web browser and search for the official website of PFMS. Well, you can directly link with the official login page of PFMS with the use of this link https://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetails/NewLayoutLogin.aspx.
- Once you’ll reach the login page of PFMS then you’ll get an application form. This application form will be available at the bottom of the log-in page.
- Now, you just have to download and fill the form. Make sure that all the divided details are written consciously.
- Once you fill the form then get the approval of your form from the designated authorities of PFMS.
- Make sure to attract all the additional documents which are required with the application and submit them to the Office of Controller General of Accounts, Public Finance Management System.
They’ll verify your documents and provide access to the official portal of PFMS. The username and password are also narrated by the company on your email address or phone number through message.How to login into PFMS Portal?After completion of registration, you just have to log in to the official portal of PFMS with the use of login credentials.
- Firstly, visit the official website of PFMS with the use of this link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx.
- Click on the login Option which is displayed on the screen.
- Select the financial year from the dropdown list.
- Now, you just have to enter the username and password (login credentials) and click the login option.
Hence, the process is completed and you’ll get an assessment in the official portal of PFMS. Also, check out How to Download e-PAN Card Online?
How to Reset PFMS Password?
If you want to reset your password in PFMS and don’t know the exact procedure of it then follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, you have to host the official website of PFMS. We’ll give you a dedicated link that directly leads you to the page of PFMS above.
- Now, enter the login page of PFMS. Find the option of “Forget Password” and make a click on it.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the login ID and linked email. This will be asked for retrieving the password.
- If you choose Login ID then you have to verify your login IS by clicking on “Verify Login ID”. If you enter an Email for retrieving the password then you have to verify your email through OTP.
- Now, click to verify and wait for the proceedings.
- You’ll have to add your new password and save it for future reference.
- Now, visit the login page of PFMS again and complete your login with the changed Password.
- You can directly search for the official login page of PFMS or use this link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx to directly visit the official log in the portal of PFMS.
So, here we discussed the whole procedure and essentials of PFMS. With the use of this information, you can easily complete your registration, change the password and check the payment status of the Scholarship. Just go and use the above-discussed information to complete your registration now and enjoy the unlimited services of PFMS.