Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is the most commonly used gas for cooking. Yes, people turn to induction stoves, but this doesn’t affect the demand for LPG Gas cylinders in India. To serve the LPG as a cylinder supplier, companies introduced various types of new features. Now, the users who have the connection of LPG Gas from HP (Hindustan Petroleum) can book their Gas cylinder online.
If you’re a newbie and don’t know how to book HP Gas online and offline, then this discussion is for you. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started.
How to Book HP Gas Online?
Booking the LPG cylinder becomes easier. To decrease the rate of corruption in LPG Gas booking, the government of India introduced an online Gas Booking mode so that users can easily book their LPG cylinders online. If you’re a newbie and don’t know how to book the cylinder online, then follow the steps below:
- When you’re willing to book a cylinder online, then there are plenty of ways which you can easily prefer accordingly.
- Firstly, you have to open a web browser and log in to the official website or app of HP Gas. You can easily download the online application of HP Gas on the Google play store.
- Once your visit the official website of HP Gas or download the application, then you have to register yourself. This required some personal information related to your and your LPG has connection.
- Without worrying about anything, provide all the details asked by the website and complete your registration.
- Now, once you open your account, then you’ll see the option of refilling gas. You have to click on this option and your work done.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message for your gas booking, and you can also check the status of your order.
Through Mobile App
If you’re using the official application of your GAS company, then you can also book your gas refill through the mobile application.
- Customers will only have to register into the application and provide all the details like mobile number, email, and other required details.
- The company will send an OTP to verify your number. Once you get authenticated, then you have to select the option of refilling gas.
- A new page will open, which asks you for the payment mode you choose. You can easily make payment via Debit card, Credit card, or net banking.
Hence, your gas is booked, and you’ll get a tracking system to track your cylinder. Also, check out YONO SBI: How to Download and Use Yono SBI Mobile App?
Essentials of online GAS Booking
- The most beneficial facility of Gas Booking online is that the customer can make safe and secure payments net banking and credit cards.
- This service is offered to make booking easier, scam free and promotive manner. Consumers who’re at work or unable to get a cylinder from the agency will enjoy this service.
- After receiving the cylinder, the customer will get a confirmation SMS.
Benefits of Booking cylinder online:
Booking cylinder online filled with plenty of benefits see the below content to know some of the benefits of Booking HP GAS online.
- The customer doesn’t have to pay any extra convenience fees for booking the cylinder online. Only the value of the cylinder will be charged from the customers.
- For refilling the LPG Cylinder, online booking is a more convenient method.
- The payment method is very impressive.
- Customers can easily track the updates of their orders. HP has provides dedicated Tracking services so that the customers will get updated about the status of theirs order.
- Refilling can be booked anywhere and anytime. You just required an electronic gadget like a mobile, laptop, etc., and an active internet connection.
HP Gas Booking Offline
Except for the online process of gas booking, many other offline methods are also available, which are easy and reliable to Book your HP Gas. So, if you’re from a rural area and don’t use a smartphone ten, also you can book your HP Gas.
IVRS leads to an interactive voice response system. This method attains a designated voice system that helps you to book your HP Gas. Follow the steps below to know more about it.
- To book your HP Gas through IVRS, the consumer has to call on the designated number. This number will be different according to state and district.
- After calling the designated number, customers have to provide their customer ID to verify their registration in HP Gas.
- Once the customer provides their customer ID, then the IVRS will ask for a Gas Booking. The customer has to proceed with his option.
- The delivery date and other details related to the delivery of GAS will be communicated in the call.
Hence, your HP Gas is booked, and the consumers will get the delivery on the designated date. Also, check out How to Apply and Recharge SBI FasTag Online?
GAS Booking through SMS
People who face difficulty in booking their LPG has cylinder online or via IVRS will proceed to the SMS system to book the LPG GAS.
- Firstly, every customer should have to register a mobile number in the register of the gas provider. If your mobile number is already registered with your gas provider, you have to create a message to send to a designated number.
- You can collect the number from the official website of your dedicated Gas company. Once you send the message, then you’d receive a confirmation SMS which shows that “your HP GAS will successfully be booked and you’ll get the delivery on a specified date.”
If you have time to visit the agency and collect your LPG Cylinder directed from the agency, you can visit your Gas agency to refill your LPG Gas Cylinder. Make sure that you have your LPG had cylinder record booklet before going to the agency.
So, here we discussed how to book HP Gas online and offline. Now, you can choose which option is better for you. In case you have any questions, please comment down.