Indian Overseas Bank is one of the most popular and trusted government-owned banks in India. If you’re a user of Indian Overseas Bank and want to activate IOB net banking services online then don’t skip this article because here we’re going to discuss the whole procedure by which you can easily activate your Indian Overseas Bank net banking services.
Like other banks, Indian Overseas Bank also provides a Net Banking facility to their customers. Before you start using the services, you will be required to register for IOB Net Banking Online. To activate your IOB net banking service you have to register yourself in the official portal of IOB bank. You’ll get your user name and password and after that, you have e to login into your account. So, let’s start our discussion with How to register for IOB net banking?
How to Register / Activate IOB Net Banking Online?
Follow the process which is listed below to know how you can easily register yourself at the official portal of IOB net banking.
- Firstly, you have it visit the official website of IOB bank with your trusted web browser. You can also use this link to visit the official website of IOB net banking www.iobnet.co.in.
- Once you visit the official portal of IOB bank net banking then select the type of account you have. If you have an individual account then select the option of “Register Individual”. If your account is a corporate account then select the option of “Register Corporate”.
- At this step, you have to download the form which is displayed on your screen. After downloading the form, fill the form correctly and provide all your details which are specified in the form.
- Once you fill the form then take a print of it and visit your account holding branch. Make sure that you must have an email ID because E-mail is necessary for opening a net banking account.
- Bank will send your user ID and password to your account on your email account. Make sure not to share your password and username with anyone because this may occur banking theft in your account.
- Bank will open your account with the receipt and allow you to use all the exciting features of internet banking in IOB bank.
After completing the above procedure, your account will be activated but you have to login into your account first. If you’re a newbie and want to learn how to login into IOB bank internet banking then follow the below procedure. Also, check out How to Activate Andhra Bank Net Banking Online?
How to login into Indian Overseas Bank Internet Banking?
To avail the further services, the user will be asked to login into the IOB Net banking portal. Follow the steps to know how you can easily login into your IOB net banking account:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of Indian Overseas bank. You can also use www.iobnet.co. to directly visit the official page of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Select the option of “Login” and after that click on the option of “Individual login” (If you have an individual account) or “Corporate login” (If you have a Corporate account).
- Enter your user ID and password correctly and click to proceed. Make sure to write the exact password which is given by the bank because the password is case sensitive. So, you can’t even use “a” instead of “A”.
Points to Keep in Mind:
- Don’t enter your PIN at the time of login because the Login password and transaction password are different from each other. So, use your password for Login and use your PIN for fund transfer.
- Be careful while entering your password because if you enter the wrong password for a long time then your online account may be blocked by the bank.
- Once the bank gives your user ID and password then make sure to change the password of your IOB net banking account. This work is beneficial for security reasons in fact banks will also prefer you to change your password.
- Make sure to keep your blanked checkbook in a trusted place. You can’t take your blanked checkbook carelessly. So, keep it safe.
- Note down your user ID and password in a diary for future preference.
So, keep these things in your mind at the time of activation of your account. If you want to know how you can easily change your password then see the below content. Also, check out How to activate Indian Bank Internet Banking?
How to change password in IOB internet banking?
For security purposes, it is advised to keep changing your Net banking password after a certain period of time. Follow the below content to know how you can easily change the password in IOB internet banking.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of IOB bank www.iobnet.co.in.
- Complete your login process according to the process which is described above.
- Once you login into your account then selects the option of “Edit Profile”.
- Now, find the option of “Change Password”.
- Once you complete the above process then a new page will open which asks you to enter your old password correctly.
- After entering your old password you have to enter your new password and click on the option of “change password”.
After completing the above step log-out from your IOB net banking account and re-login into your account with the new password.
So, here we discussed how you can easily complete your registration and login process in IOB net banking portal. Make sure that you must have a trusted browser and active internet connection for the best and quick results while activating Indian Overseas Bank net banking online.