Are you an HDFC Bank user and what to avail of all the services of your bank on your mobile? Well, if yes then you have to activate the services of HDFC internet banking. In this article, we’re going to discuss the process by which you can easily activate your HDFC net banking services.
HDFC bank is one of the most trustable private sector banks which was authorized by RBI in 1994. This bank maintains some versions of banking like mobile banking, internet banking, and phone banking along with branch offices. So, let’s discuss how you can easily activate your HDFC Bank Net banking.
How to Activate HDFC Bank Net Banking?
To activate HDFC bank net banking services on your mobile you just have to go through with some procedures. Firstly, you have to complete your online registration. To know the registration process of this HDFC bank net banking, simply check out these steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of HDFC net banking. You can directly jump to this by using this link https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/netbanking.htm
- Once you click on the above link then you’ll visit the official website of HDFC bank net banking. Now, you have to find the option of ‘Register’ which is majorly available at the bottom of the page.
- Now you have to enter your customer ID which is displayed on the next webpage. After entering your customer ID proceed to the next process by clicking on the ‘GO’ option.
- Once your complete the above process then a new page will open which asks you about the mobile number which is registered with your bank account. After entering the mobile number click to generate the OTP.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent by the bank in your number. So, enter the OTP and also enter the other required details of your debit card.
- In this step, a new web page will open which you to set a password to access your Internet services. So, set a strong password and proceed to the next.
After completing the whole process you’ll be registered with the HDFC internet banking services. Well, if you are unable to register for HDFC online banking then there are other procedures as well to activate HDFC bank net banking offline. So, just go through the alternate methods given below.
Registration by Phone Banking
You can also register yourself by using phone banking services. Follow the steps to know how you can easily do it.
- Firstly, you have to make a call on the HDFC phone banking number. This number is designed differently according to the city. You can search the HDFC phone banking number of your area on Google.
- Once your call is to get connected the bank will ask about your details. So, provides all the details like Customers-ID and some other Debit card information. You can provide all your information without any worry because it is just for identification.
- After providing all the details bank will collect and verify your account. Once you’ll get verified then the bank will proceed to the next process.
- After completing the above process, the bank will send you an IPIN in your mail. This may take the time of 5 working days.
This process is also easy to do the process for completion of registration in HDFC internet banking services.
Registration via Form
You can also choose the way of Form for completing the registration of your account in HDFC bank net banking services. Follow the steps to know the whole procedure of registration.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of HDFC bank internet banking. You can also take the help of this link https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/netbanking.htm.
- Once you visit the website then you have to download the form which is available at the bottom of the webpage. So, go and download this form.
- Now, fill the form and provide all the details which are asked and take a print of this form.
- Now, visit your HDFC bank branch and deposit the form into your branch.
- Once you submit the firm then the bank will send the details (User ID and Password) in your mail. So, you can easily access your account on the official page of HDFC internet banking.
Once you register yourself in the official portal of HDFC bank net banking then you’ll get the user ID and password of your account. Now, you can easily login into your account. Also, check out How to Activate Bank of Baroda Net Banking Online?
How to Login into HDFC net banking?
To know the procedure of HDFC login, follow the steps which are listed below:
- To log in to our account in HDFC internet banking, you have to visit the official website of HDFC bank interest banking. You can directly jump on it by taping on this link:-https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/netbanking.htm
- Now, click on the option of ‘Continue to net banking’. This option will open a new page where you can log in to our account.
- Now, enter your USER ID and IPIN correctly in the search bar. Click to proceed and your account will open.
By following the steps you came easily login into your HDFC internet banking services. You will be able to access all the services offered by HDFC Bank Net Banking such as Online Funds Transfer, Credit Card Bill Payment, Debit Card Status, Check Book issuance, etc through the Dashboard.
So, here we discussed all the information regarding How to activate HDFC internet banking services. You can easily complete the registration and the procedure with the help of discussing steps. Make sure that the User ID and Password must be accurate. So, go and avail yourself of all the exciting services of HDFC net banking now.