Are you a Bank Of Baroda customer and want to open net banking services? Well, if yes then this article is for you because in this article we’re going to discuss How to Activate Net Banking services with your bank. Like other banks, Bank of Baroda also provides a NetBanking facility to its users. So, in this article, we will share the complete details about BOB NetBanking.
Internet banking is very beneficial because it provides all the banking facilities on your mobile. This is also beneficial for security purposes because customers will get proper updates about their accounts. Internet banking provides lots of new and exciting features which makes banking more effective and prepares proper relations with customers. See the below content to know the features provided by net banking to their customers.
So, here we have shared all the major benefits of Bank Of Baroda Internet banking. Now, we’re going to discuss How to activate BOB Net Banking online.
What is Bank of Baroda Connect?
BOB Connect is the platform using which BOB customers can access internet banking services. In simple words, we can say that the service of Internet banking of BOB is recognized with the name BOB Connect.
How to Register Bank Of Baroda Net Banking?
Registering yourself with the Bank of Baroda net banking is not a complex task. Follow the steps to know how you can connect yourself to BOB net banking.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda and find the form. The form will generally be available at the bottom of the web page. Find the option of ‘Downloads Forms’ to download the form. You can directly visit the page with this link https://www.bankofbaroda.in/application-forms.htm.
- On the next page, you have to find the option ‘More services’ to download the form of net banking in BOB. You’ll get 2 types of forms 1. Personal form and 2. Corporate. So, if you’re an individual then download the form of Personal form whereas if you are a sole proprietor or any corporate then download the Corporate form.
- Now, fill the form. Most of the details will automatically be filled and you have to take a print of it.
- Visit your branch with this form where your account is maintained.
- Bank will collect the form and guide you to wait. Your User ID will be sent to you via post or on your email.
- The password of your internet banking account will be provided by the branch at the time of form submission.
- If you’re a retail customer then you don’t need to visit the branch for form submission. They can complete the whole process online.
So, here we discussed how you can easily register yourself with BOB internet banking. After getting the User ID and password you have to login into your account.
Now, we’re going to discuss how you can easily login into your BOB Net Banking account. Also, check out How To Login To The EPFO Portal Using UAN?
How to Login BOB Net Banking?
You need to log in every time you want to access Bank Of Baroda. You can also use the Bank of Baroda MConnect+ application to access the Net Banking. Follow the steps to know how you can easily login into BOB Connect:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Bank Of Baroda. You can use this link https://www.bankofbaroda.in/index.htm for a quick assessment.
- Now, you’ll reach the official page of BOB internet banking. Now, find the option of ‘Digital’ and click on it.
- Find BOB connect option and click on it.
- Now, a new page will open which asks about the type of user. So, select an individual if you’re login into your account and click on Corporate for a corporate account.
- Once you complete the above process then a new page will open which asks for your User ID and Password. So, fill in your User ID and password correctly and proceed to next.
- A new page will open which requires your confirmation to open your account. So, click to Agree and proceed to continue the process.
After completing the above process you’ll easily login into your BOB Connect account. You will be able to avail all the NetBanking facilities from Dashboard.
Internet Banking is essential especially for those who want to make funds transfer easily without any hassles. Also, the user doesn’t need to visit the bank for some small tasks. So, here we discussed how a Bank of Baroda user can easily register and login into the Bank Of Baroda Net Banking. You can easily take the benefits of BOB NetBanking by enrolling yourself with BOB connect.